The Dogington Post Hosts Its First Online Summit for Dog Parents — November 4-6, 2021
“This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.”
The Dogington Post will bring pet-industry experts to your living room next month for a 3-day fun, informative, and FREE online event!
The Dogington Post, the internet newspaper all about dogs, is giving pet parents a “paw up” with their pooch by hosting its first-ever Dogington University Summit. The 3-day summit is designed to educate dog owners in all aspects of pet parenthood. Next month, 26 pet-industry experts including world-renowned veterinarians, certified animal behaviorists, professional dog trainers, master groomers, educators, and published authors will teach on topics ranging from training, nutrition, health, communication, grooming, and so much more. Attendance is free for those who register in advance at Dogington.com.
In the wake of the global pandemic, when physical conferences ground to a halt, virtual interactions became a way of life. That paved the way for online summits to grow in popularity. Dogington University offers registered attendees many benefits, including:
- Watch from the comfort of home. Now your dog can attend with you!
- No travel costs – no hotel fees, no food delivery, no rental cars.
- Free learning on your schedule. You have access for 24 hours each day.
- Learn from 26 world-class experts in the dog industry as they share their advice.
- Bonuses, coupons, and freebies for you from the experts.
“Our goal at The Dogington Post has always been to provide the most trusted, current, and thorough information to our audience of dog parents, particularly in today’s online environment. For a dog owner looking for reliable information, the web can seem like the wild, wild west,” said Harlan Kilstein, Top Dog at The Dogington Post and the host of Dogington University. “In our summit, we’ve sought out the most well-respected experts in dog training, health, and lifestyles to provide attendees with answers to the questions they ask most.”
Some speakers and topics include:
- Travis Brorsen: Three Cues Every Dog Should Know and How To Teach Them Quickly
- Meg Marrs: Hope For The Reactive Dog Owner
- Dr. Avenelle Turner, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology): Identifying The Signs of Cancer Early & Prevention
- Paul Owens: The Most Important Thing To Teach Your New Puppy & How To Do It
- Kimberly Gauthier: The Real Truth About Raw Food
- Anthony Bennie: How To Immediately Make Your Dog’s Food Better
- Pete The Vet: Recognizing Joint Pain and Improving Your Dog’s Mobility
- Mike Shikashio, CDBC: Recognizing Aggressive Behaviors to Avoid & Prevent Dog Bites
- Lon Hodge: Service Dog Scams, Laws & Responsibilities
- Gabriel Feitosa: Making Bathtime Less Stressful For Your Dog (And You!)
Register now for Dogington University by visiting Dogington.com.
Pin this post to share with other dog lovers and pet parents!